CONTENT BRIDGES SERVICES
Content Bridges focuses on project engagements that add value by building relationships between and among media-oriented and Internet-based enterprises.
The main focus is on better monetizing editorial content through winning licensing, syndication and distribution agreements.
Have tablet, will travel.
Among the services that Content Bridges can provide:
• Business Strategy: Working together to find and exploit new digital content monetization opportunities.
• Product Strategy: Building cross-platform winning products for current awareness and archive content. Targeting key market segments, with emphasis on branding, nesting of branding/products, distribution and customer interfaces.
• Introduction: Making connections between and among publishers, aggregators and technology companies.
• Translation: Helping companies understand each other’s goals, language, jargon and pain. Demystifying newspaper industry mindsets and goals.
• Bridging Gaps: Providing needed business development services. Online/print convergence.
• Brokerage: Finding mutual wins, negotiation, contracting, tracking, expanding successful relationships
• License Check-Up: Reviewing licensing plans, contracts, revenues with plan for best-practice improvements around tracking, distribution, syndication. Building centralized, fast time-to-market licensing infrastructure.